Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, my name is Tommy. I live in Minnesota and drive a Light Blue 5 speed 1991 Mazda Protege LX. When i was looking for this car it was originally going to be a swap project for my 1989 Ford Festiva (and still probably will be). I bought the car for $400 after a guy in Wisconsin smoked a deer with it. I put a new hood, grill and drivers door on after my mitsubishi blew up (DSM's love to break down), and needed a car to drive to school. I've been driving it ever since, and honestly i love this car. I've never been one for 4 doors but the style of the grill on the early 1st gens are cool and i like the look of the car. I put in a cluch last week and now i have a problem. I'm gunna post a thread on the Engine/Drivetrain board now. Long story short my car dies if my foots not on the gas.

I hope you find help with your problem here. Welcome
    View my worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Comment

My name is Jon I own a 2003 MazdaSPEED PRotege manual and the engine just blew a hole in the block and I am wondering if there is any replacement motors I can put in it other than the original because apparently there is none, and put the turbo on another 2.0L Manual.

Comment

Working...
      X