Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Protege and Things You've Done (Protege Transformations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Your Protege and Things You've Done (Protege Transformations)

What's up guys I just bought a 2002 protege Dx and I've been looking around on here and I've seen some pretty sweet transformations from a basic stock look to something beautiful. I am still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with mine. I am new to this whole car enthusiast thing but I know a little something about cars and I'm hoping to change my stock protege to something dope like everyone else. The car is completely stock except for I threw in some HIDs, installed an aftermarket sound system threw a 1100 watt BOSS amp in the back and still need to get some 12's or a tube 10" or 12", and i plasti-dipped the badges, front grill, the gas cap and the stock steelies black and at the moment I am also running straight headers and just a down pipe haha and it sounds pretty good. I'm in the process of ordering a new exhaust, but i'm just trying to figure out the best setup. Post what you've done to your car, pics and posts whatever you please. Also all advice is accepted and appreciated. Thanks Everyone, Peace. Here is what my car looks like at the moment, not too bad i guess...

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't see anything?

Lower it, rims, tint windows, make it go fast. Done.

Comment

Lift it!
        1990 Protege 4WD
        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
        ├┼┤
        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Haha lift it wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X