Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I'm Kostas from Greece and i own a 92 black bp powered turbo mx3!

Welcome to CP.

Happy Motoring!
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Welcome! Please post pictures of your shiny glass MX-3 headlights to make the rest of us jealous.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Welcome!!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thanks guys! My headlights are not glass anymore, I have the halo projectors for about 6 months now which are plastic so you don't have to be jealous
          Here are some pictures

This one is old now I'm on 16" superleggera's

Rebuilding

Refreshed cylinders, new pistons, piston rings, valve seals/guides etc etc etc

Ready to go in

Didn't have the patience for fitting the bumper after I went turbo, didn't even place the bov!

After a couple of days everything was on the car and not in my backyard

Reverse glow gauges cluster plus AEM analog wideband (afr) sensor

And here is the boosted bp with bp26 ecu/injectors/exhaust manifold/turbo (ihi-vj20) and gtr intake manifold/throttle body/airflow/bov

And for desert

It was one of my first runs as boosted still with bp intake manifold/throttle body and the oem 1.6 sohc's clutch so it was slipping bad.
          The exhaust is still untouched only 60mm from dp to the 1.6's catalytic converter and 54mm to the end. (gross i know)
          Hope you like it!
          Last edited by kostasmx3; 12-25-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Don't know what happened with the pics and didn't show, now they are fixed!

Comment

Looks great!
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
              X