Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, my name is Tommy. I live in MN. I've been on this site for while. I bought a 92 Ford Festiva in 2012 with a bad engine (i think they all were in those things) with plans to do a bp swap. After looking around on craigslist for a bp engine/tranny i bought a 91 protege (the blue one in the pictures) for $300 lowered on 2002 protege alloy rims with no clutch. I replaced the clutch and drove the car for the 3 months i had tabs for it since i didnt have the title, just a bill of sale. I loved driving this car so i wanted to get another as a daily driver while i rebuild the bp from the first one. soon after i bought a green 93 mazda pro lx, this one also had no clutch. I put the first clutch i bought back into the new pro, with the rims and have been driving it since. waiting for spring to come to lower it. IMG_20130715_103844.jpg IMG_20130711_173403.jpg IMG_20130909_124148.jpgIMG_20131018_123627.jpg

Welcome. Nice collection you have there.

If that blue is original, could you post the color code?
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
    X