Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this forum. Not to the zoom zoom. lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this forum. Not to the zoom zoom. lol!

How's it going guys and girls. I have been out of the mazda game for a while and Im just getting back to them. I havent been on any of the forums here recently. I got into honda's for a bit just to see what the big hype was about and the Mazda gods called me back. lol! Its a lot of info on this site and I know I need a refreshers course for sure. Anyways, keep up the good work guys. RookieE4

Welcome back.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Thanks bro. Its been a long time away. Now im looking to do a strange build once the money and time permits. Thanks for the welcome. :

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Comment

welcome. what was your last mazda?
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I had a mazda 929 turbo. It was good until I fried the engine and sold it. Lol!

Comment

Do tell. Which generation 929?
            1990 Protege 4WD
            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
            ├┼┤
            2 4 R

Comment

5th gen. 3.0 V6. I was only pushing 10 psi on a GT30 turbo. Stock block with rx7 460 injectors and a crappy tune. Thats the reason the block gave up on me. But it was quite a fun car overall.

Comment

I'm sure it was. Probably no one saw it coming either. Single cam, or twins?

I've been fantasizing about building a first generation MPV for a while now. Mmmm.
                1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
                ├┼┤
                2 4 R

Comment

I believe they were twins. The last time I saw that car was in 2009. And your right, no one expected that heavyweight to come buzzing up behind them. Lol! It wasnt super fast because of its weight, but it did move pretty quick for what it was.

Comment

please post pictures!!! i love the old gold top motors!!!
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I dont have any unfortunately. The pics I had were all on my old hard drive and my nephew downloaded a game and I got a malware virus. Ill look and see I if can find some I may have uploaded on the web or on another social site.

Comment

Working...
                      X