Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 GTX wheel specs?

Hello,

I'm a noob here. Been daily driving my 323 gtx for 18 months or so after picking it up w/ only 110k. It's nearly pristine with exception of normal wear and tear. I'm now in a position to start modifying the car and want to pick up a set of 16in wheels so I can keep my blizzaks on the stock wheels. I see that the bolt pattern is 4x114 but when searching products and forums many seem to think civic and bmw e30 wheels will fit or a 4x100 bolt pattern. Is that true? Are 4x100 and 4x114 interchangealbe? I'm really just looking for the proper dimensions so I can purchase a set of wheels that will fit properly but 4x114 in a 16in wheel seems hard to find.

Check this out...sold at Bonhams last month for $15k US.http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/21768/lot/354/

Comment

No. They are not interchangeable. 4x114 is what you have. Unless it's one of those dual pattern aftermarket wheels, it has to be 4x114 or it won't work.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

thanks for the response. So if I were to get a set of 16in wheels w/ 4x114 bolt pattern, what would the offset need to be and does anyone think it will rub w/ stock suspension?

Comment

I think there is a calculator stickied in the wheel and tire section.
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
          X