New member, old hat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member, old hat.

Hey everyone. I figured I'd join finally.

My name is D'Arcy and I'm from Calgary Alberta Canada. While I don't own a Protégé personally but I do all the work on my girlfriends.

The car itself is a 2000 model in green with a tan interior. It has the larger 1.8L engine for that year and an automatic transmission (lame). So far the car is stock and has the typical rust on the quarter panel issue that all other mazdas in that age range face.

The plan is to bring the body back to a near showroom cleanliness and make it a good daily driver for her.

Oh and I know internet people like pictures

Welcome!!! & yes we love pictures here :D
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Welcome!

Originally posted by Power Tryp View Post
      While I don't own a Protégé personally but I do all the work on my girlfriend's.
      And fixed.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Punctuation, how does it work?

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Comment

Depends how many girlfriends you have, and if you're okay with them knowing about each other.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
            Depends how many girlfriends you have, and if you're okay with them knowing about each other.
            Even if I had more than one I'd probably still end up doing all the work. If you catch my drift...

Comment

Yeah, most women hate working on cars.
              1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Comment

Oh hey, someone else in Calgary.

Now theres enough of us active members here to do a four person meet!

Comment

Working...
                X