Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Greece

Hi all! Nice to be here...

I'm Chris, mechanical engineer from Greece.

I'm into retro rides, currently driving an '87 starlet turbo.

I have a 323 bd 1.1L sedan, that i plan to sort out and maybe spice up to be my next daily.

Any bd related info or part, I'm interested! Especially suspension stuff!

323 BD and Starlet turbo without pictures? AAAAAAAaaaahhhhh!!!

Welcome! And if you have some pictures of your cars to post, I'd really like to see them.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

The BD is stock and quite neglected, but that will hopefully change.
      It is 1.1L engine 8valve carbed, leaking some oil from front cover, carb isn't running very well but starts OK and runs reliably.
      It has a 4speed box and needs a taller 5th gear.

My plan is either an E3 motor, injected, or a b swap. Really dig the JDM b5 16v dohc engine. But one of my questions is if b series engine will drop in my chassis.

I will soon receive some parts for the steering system, like ball joints and tie rods, some new shocks are on the short term plan. Looking for some springs as stock are a bit sagged.

Brakes related I would change the lines to braided and use some good pads. I would like to change to something around 250mm vented disk a better caliper, but the bd is difficult in this area I think.

Interion will remain stock, but will get a Nardi wheel (I have one in every of my cars), get a good clean up, maybe change the cracked dash and add air condition.

I will get some pics soon. Will clean it and take some.

The starlet is ep70 5door. It was originally 1000cc carved, but swapped in an 2etelu 1300cc 12valve turbo engine. It has bigger turbo, 60mm full exhaust, apexi fmic, etc.
      Running a haltech standalone ecu, around 200hp at 1,1bar boost.
      It has everything suspension related, coilovers, arbs, bushings, etc.
      Ep82 turbo brakes (will soon get 4pot willwood with 262mm disks).

It's a long post, still no photos as I'm on mobile now. Will add when I get to my PC.

Comment

The photos:

The starlet

The 323

Comment

Working...
        X