Having trouble using the searches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble using the searches.

when i type in "radio trim" i get over 300 possible threads! what gives? I tried advanced search which only brings up threads that have NOTHING to do with radio trim. Both of my proteges are old with alot of miles and i would like to use this site to help me work on them...but i can't figure out the search system...making it useless to me. My current project is trying to remove the trim around the radio of my 95 (automatic) so i can get at the lighter which is not working. The top part pulls free(metal compression clips) but the bottom doesn't...i can't figure out how to remove the trim below this center trim either. Any help would be much appreciated.

I've never been able to find anything on this site using the searches. I usually just scan through a few pages in the area I'm looking for, and if I don't see a thread that looks related I'll make a post. It sucks, but it's worked for me in the past.

Comment

Use Google to search the site.

site:wihandyman.com <search string>
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
      X