Noob from the Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob from the Bay Area

Hi everyone. New msp owner here. Owned the 2003.5 msp for about 3 months, trying to keep it relatively stock, clean and healthy. First msp, not a stranger to mazda though. Owned a couple of miatas, a ms3, a s5 fc.

I love the msp since the day it came out. Never pulled the trigger
    Until I found this well maintained example for a reasonable price.

Just trying to exchange knowledge and see what others have on here.

Thanks for the add!
    20150526_110208.jpg 20150526_110222.jpg
    20150526_110241.jpg
    20150526_110311.jpg
    20150526_110145.jpg

Oh nice. That's a clean one. Welcome.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

thats a super clean MSP! can't say i've seen one like that in a long long time.
      Welcome
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Yes. The vehicle was sitting in modesto for a good 2 year. The owner (believe or not the previous owner was ufc fighter Michael McDonald)finally decided to sell it with 140k on the clock. He asked 3500 for it and I did not haggle nor bargain and just picked it up.

Comment

Working...
        X