Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a Mazda

323 and did a cluster swap

I more thing, my 1.6 has the valve cover that says mazda and thats it....is it the 8V?
    It is fuel injected but Wikipedia only lists a carbureted 8V.
    Mine looks like this: 8867d2e385ca4c8e.jpg
    Last edited by Cartel; 06-24-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

That's a very shiny valve cover. Have you taken it off to look at the cam and valves? That would be the easiest way to be sure. What year is this?
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
        That's a very shiny valve cover. Have you taken it off to look at the cam and valves? That would be the easiest way to be sure. What year is this?
        its a pic of "a" valve cover, that looks like mine.

Comment

Okay, so have you taken yours off?
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
          X