Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for modification

hey guys,
    I'm new here and own a 91 mazda protege dx. I'm trying to find any websites that sell aftermarket parts any ideas guys and gals?

There isn't any that I'm aware of I own a 96 and the only place I found parts is through andysautosport. but there isn't much to choose from. I'm in the process of haveing to build my own stuff pretty much.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome. What kind of aftermarket parts are you looking for? rockauto.com sells plenty of OE replacement aftermarket parts. If you're looking to make it faster, a junkyard BP swap is probably the most cost-effective place to start.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Thanks guys im mainly looking for headlights, tailights, and some stuff to build up my stock engine. I want it to look classic with a little bit of the new school additude. Probably the funnest part will be eventually awd swapping it

Comment

Working...
        X