Miata owner with some Protege Plans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miata owner with some Protege Plans!!!

Hello all, glad to join a new hopefully non toxic community. Currently I own a 4th month production 89 miata with all the factory options and I love it to death. For a long time Ive hosted a want and need to have a small square style Honda, lord help me but it seems i may be able to get more than that with a protege. Recently I discovered the 89-93 year models and realized its everything I could possibly want, from the cost of the initial car to the engines it uses etc. Any instant tips would be great about them however I imagine ill be spending alot of time reading and commenting on preexisting posts as it is . Hope its a pleasure.

Tj

Welcome. This is a remarkably non-toxic community. Two instant tips for a Protege, or at least for a BG: Don't retract the rear caliper piston with a clamp, and go ahead an plan on a BP+T setup. The rear caliper pistons are threaded and retract with an adjustment gear.

I'd say you can have more fun in a BG than in an early 90s Accord or Civic for the same money. Enjoy your stay.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
    X