• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Iceland!

Hi
    Wanted to introduce myself and my 323's and then Start my build thread
    Also on instagram as: tomasgislaautos

I've had 5 323's and still have 4 of them.
    First one came in 2012 as my second personal car
    A 323 LX sedan 1.6 fwd manual.

Fell instantly in love and discovered the GTX and GTR's. Incredibly found one of 5 GTX's in Iceland for sale and bought it!

After 3 years and 4 gearbox changes it finally needed some rust repairs which I wasn't ready to do so I sold it and bought a GTX project from a friend I made through Mazda's.
    It's a GTX and included was almost all the parts for a GT4 conversion and all new internals for a BP to handle 600hp. but yeah... it's a project. But since then I have sandblasted it and fully raptor lined the bottom and it's ready for assembly.

then I needed a parts Car (obviously) for body mainly and engine for my sedan that had blown it's engine.
    Don't have a pic but it's a rusty 323 LX hatch base model hahah

And finally my new baby is a Full time 4WD 323 sedan (protege whatever) that I bought after 2 years of nagging the owner haha.
    Put alot of work into rust repairs already and planing to make it cool for summer. Got some sideskirts, NB miata wheels, lowering springs and more.

Also trying to be active on instagram as Tomasgislaautos

so please like and follow It keeps the motivation up!
    the GT4X project and awd Sedan are getting a lot of love very soon.

Long introduction but alot of cars! Should get my build thread starting soon.

Nice!
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Welcome!!! you've found the best place to be a diehard fanatic of mazda BG's
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Welcome to CP.

Happy Motoring!
        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Working...
        X