Mazda 323 Sting Dashboard, parks and rear lights not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 323 Sting Dashboard, parks and rear lights not working

Good day. Can anyone help me. I have a Mazda 323 130 Sting that has been a pleasure to own. Yesterday everything worked well. During the evening I drove with the car and the lights all worked. Then I stopped at a friends place and on my way home I realised the lights around the spedomiter and dashboard, the rear lights and the park lights dont work. But brake lights work and so do the main lights and brights. I checked all the fuses and the relay box and everything looks fine. Do you perhaps know what could cause this problem?

check the fuses again
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thank you for the reply FE3-323. I checked them twoce and then I just decided to replace them all. I thought it might be a faulty bulb, so I replaced the bulbs. But still the same problem.

Comment

Check for damage to fuse box? I don't know, that's a head scratcher.

Welcome to the forum, anyway.
        1990 Protege 4WD
        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
        ├┼┤
        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

You know that reminds me of a fluke I had during a road trip the actual combination switch for the headlights stalk went bad on me it's possible yours could have done the same thing
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
          X