Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola from a new BG owner in Texas

Hi everybody!

I just picked up a 1992 Pro LX with only 63k miles! And it's my first car! Also I'm 29 and this is my first car but don't judge me.

Spotted it on FB marketplace, begged the person to hold it for a week. I met her today and she was this really cool old hippy. I told her how excited I was to own the car and she even dropped a couple hundred off the price.

Looks like the only thing wrong with it is an AC leak, but I can fix that, by which I mean by BiL can fix that. Otherwise I'm looking at wheels and a mild set of lowering springs.

Happy to be part of the Pro Club, I didn't know much about the car but I learned a lot on the last week lurking in the forums.

IMG_20190524_145641.jpg

IMG_20190524_145657.jpg

welcome!! a clean pro is a rear sight to see these days!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

^^ Clean is right! Getting MazKid flashbacks almost. Great find BatCityBoi! Get ready to be unimpressed by much newer and more expensive cars going forward...
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
      X