Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod/Upgrade recommendations for '95 Mazda BG 323 Sedan

Hi all,

Recently purchased this '95 BG in Victoria, Australia as a first car however do not know that much in terms of specifications and modifications.

Was wondering if anyone with a substantial amount of knowledge on this car or similar to could potentially provide me with some advice/guidance as to where to go, what to get and what to do to this beauty.

- I'm looking to potentially get a modded exhaust or even straight pipe or muffler delete. Any advice as to best option?

- Thinking of getting a Lip Spoiler as well for back however do not know where to go or what to get. Any tips?

- Any advice as to how to increase the acceleration of the car as it struggles to get up to 100kmh without complete flooring the throttle.

- When throttle is pressed early in the morning or after the car hasn't been driven for more than 6 hours, accelerating makes a slight high pitched screeching noise. Any ideas as to why this is the case?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
    Attached Files

Welcome aboard. There are tons of people down there that molded their BGs. From what I know I think a ford lazer has the same headers so you can mod that for freeing some exhaust. Always look at GTX and GTR models for parts.

Comment

Working...
    X