No announcement yet.

Request for all users, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone thought of the fact that maybe people don't know how to change/update their location? Maybe a tutorial is a good idea. Like the picture upload tutorial. Someone can make one, and we can all just point to it in the kind PM that we'll send to people asking them to disclose their location.

Comment

awesome intruder, i already like your input. that could definitely be a great tutorial.
      that needs to be marked on that list of things to do.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
        awesome intruder, i already like your input. that could definitely be a great tutorial.
        that needs to be marked on that list of things to do.
        Well, scratch it off the list of things to do.

Comment

nice job d00d.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Im hereby requesting that people take time to go through user profile & edit your personal information, and confirm that you have a legitamte location for other users to see.

A group of people as well as myself see this to be a key item, benifical towards making the forums portray a community feeling to all members. As well as decrease wearyness of online purchases from other members; specifically in the forsale/wanted to buy section.

So im pleasantly asking if you could take a few minutes of your time to change things, for the best interests of the club.

Ryan
            No....

Comment

NO??? NO!!!! don't make me turn into hitler just kiddin.
              Thanks to everyone so far whos helping out with this. i really appreciate it.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

dam... i thnk ive been in this forum 4 times... this being the 4th....lol

Comment

This is now a REQUIREMENT. Any new users will be required to input a location. im not sure what will happen to those who haven't already put one in. It may ask you to now.

Comment

This is now a REQUIREMENT. Any new users will be required to input a location. im not sure what will happen to those who haven't already put one in. It may ask you to now.

That's a good thing.

Comment

Since this has changed I never noticed so many CA members!
                      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
                        Since this has changed I never noticed so many CA members!

Yeah, there's a bunch of you guys, with nice cars too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          Yeah, there's a bunch of you guys, with nice cars too.

You know how we do it out here in Cali
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
                            You know how we do it out here in Cali
                            Friggen surfer dudes.

Comment

Just letting you know I read it.
                              If Your Not Into Oral Sex, Keep Your Mouth Shut.:suckie:

Comment

well thank you mugsy I appreciate it & welcome to the club

Comment

Working...
                                X