No announcement yet.

ClubProtege under NEW ownership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Ryan and Eric. This is a great thing, and I only see improvements coming.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
      We are also making 1967cutlass a moderator.
      Gee whiz, thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
        Gee whiz, thanks guys!
        lol.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hahaha, you wish Mike.

Comment

Oh no there's some new sheriff's in town!.........LOOK OUT!

Nice job Ryan & Eric!
            Now we dont have a disappearing admin any more.
            Good luck on runnin this circus!
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

so is anything goin to happen to make me wanna stay this time? cuz... well ya.. i don't come here often anymore heh.
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
                so is anything goin to happen to make me wanna stay this time? cuz... well ya.. i don't come here often anymore heh.
                we're not gonna do a trick and try to win you over. the main reason why this happened was to end all the BS and start again. the new ownership was for people to take over who care for the site. if you don't want to come here anymore, then don't. but we will not try to win you over. ryan and i wanted to announce the site take over to help assure people that it is under new ownership and not still owned by dave, and that things would change for the better.
                Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
                  It's fun here.

Home is where the heart is.

Comment

i like it. im staying.
                    sigpic

Comment

I never thought it would happen but it's a great thing. Good work to all those who made it happen.
                      Back in BG business.

Comment

Working...
                      X