Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what happened to www.mazda323performance.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another good point, however it is hard to search through the forums over there.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I'll 2nd Jo's Idea to merge...

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
      another good point, however it is hard to search through the forums over there.
      I have a BF as does MAZKID and some others on here.

Certainly this club is not all about Proteges, it's about us people that dig the zoomainia!!!

David
      Ky
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

Jo's idea? Have you been sniffing those mazda injectors too much lately David?

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        Ever thought about merging both sites? Ours and there's.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Well, since 323performance is gone, Any chance we can start a BF section here? Its part of the Familia family, and like most have said before here, Lets not restrict the forums to just a certain few. Any thoughts? BTW, I was 323SE if anyone over here was a member there.

Also, what Info are we looking to recover? I have some of my own swap info I could post up.
          Last edited by FamiliaGT; 02-25-2008, 01:57 AM.
          Mazda
          1988 Black 323 GT
          DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

its possible. im not sure i want to step on the new site's toes by doing that tho. we'll see
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I know other sites have combined to pool the user base and knowledge, helping both parties. imazda and mazda6 tech did it, and it seems to be working for them.

random thought. I know it's a lot of work for you Ryan, to coordinate something like that, and update and whatnot.
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Naah, just stuck on being David,Ky.

Jo's idea? Have you been sniffing those mazda injectors too much lately David?

If it's feasable, you guys would know better than Me, I'll back you, as best I can.

David
                Ky
                David
                sigpic Ky

Comment

thanks david!!!

Comment

its possible. im not sure i want to step on the new site's toes by doing that tho. we'll see
                    Accually we wouldn't be stepping on anyones toes Ryan. If we opened up a bf section its just like us having a mazda 3 section. We're not stepping on mazda3club.com with our mazda 3 section. . If anything this will give bf guys another spot to post up their info so if something happens like this again and all that usufully info is lost they at least have a back up. 1 stone,2 birds is all I'm saying
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

good way to view it chris.

Comment

that's a great way to view it chris. I will have a BF section up by the weekend
                        There. Fixed
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

fordlaser.com tell them to dig around

Comment

I was not aware of it stepping on other sites toes to...

form a new section/Forum, I belonged there also, but this is the site I get the best reception to my questions, I some times get flame broiled well too!
                            But I dish out my share also. I'm ok to simply just ask a moderator about a subject, if that one doesn't know and I 1st have not found it in a search of the appropriate thread, then that Moderator I contacted will pass me on to another person that has most likely dealt with the same issue effeciently.

I like my 88 323SE too. It was the Primer for our famed Protege!

May the BF live long and Zoom passed all flipping Hondas!

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
                            Well, since 323performance is gone, Any chance we can start a BF section here? Its part of the Familia family, and like most have said before here, Lets not restrict the forums to just a certain few. Any thoughts? BTW, I was 323SE if anyone over here was a member there.

Also, what Info are we looking to recover? I have some of my own swap info I could post up.
                            David
                            sigpic Ky

Comment

Thanks Guys......

There. Fixed

Just another reason I support this great Site, It is MANAGED and Moderated!

I like this one but, I would change one word,
                              boost to ZOOM,

I could live with out Boost,
                              but not long w/o Zoom!!

I'm David
                              in Ky.

And I Approve this Message!
                              Last edited by riverrunnernky; 02-27-2008, 11:19 PM. Reason: To Tangent a point!
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

[QUOTE=riverrunnernky;454205]Just another reason I support this great Site, It is MANAGED and Moderated! QUOTE]

and it helps that ryan's hot
                                In the Garage
                                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                                Bp powered
                                GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                                MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Working...
                                X