No announcement yet.

Welcome to vBulletin 4 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the picture uploader does not work 1/2 the time on FF 6.0.2 if you click on the basic uploader it works
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Im having trouble posting with google chrom, and my android phone. At first after the update i was able to post. I cleared my cookiew per Ryans instructions, i also changed my background to the white. It wont let me click in the box to type I could post a screen shot but im not sure how to do that with out having to past it in a email.

Comment

the picture uploader does not work 1/2 the time on FF 6.0.2 if you click on the basic uploader it works
        using the same 6.0.2 with zero problems ever using the uploader....

rick did you double click the reply to thread button rather than attempt a quick reply???
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Is there a way to change the highlight color when doing a search? The yellow highlighting makes reading the white text impossible. I know changing to the vB4 default theme makes it easier, but I don't like the white background.

Comment

Can we make a "search for posts" available in the advanced search? Right now it points you to the whole thread/s the keyword/info is in. Leaving you to go through every page (sometimes over 200+ pages) only to find the keyword reference did not apply to your needs.
            Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

^ I hate that.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk.

Comment

^this.
                loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                  ^ I hate that.

Wait, you hate my idea, or are you agreeing with me?

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
                  ^this.
                  Same question for you sir.
                  Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

I'm agreeing, haha. Maybe that's why we have so many multiple threads started by newcomers. They search, but get results that have nothing to do with their inquiry.

Comment

Ok, disregard my request, lol! I found the option under the "search single content type" tab. In the "additional options" where it says "show results as:" Select the "posts" option.

Comment

Working...
                      X