New RX-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April, 2002, to be exact.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

supras still really tight looking, the body loooks..yea simmilar to the aston martin but still like the widebody kit for the previous supras...where u all find this stuff at?
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

lets hope the rx7 has a turbocharger and isnt butt ugly... although the FD is one of the best looking cars ever made. hopefully the new one will be more reliable.
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

The reliability issue was supposed to have dissapeared with the RX-8 and the renesis motor. It uses a newer side port design that is supposed to be easier on the seals and not need a rebuild every 80k or so.

That website talks of a supercharger for the rotary. I want to see a supercharged 20b. That would be so badass, but I doubt that they will introduce the 3 rotor here.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

the new one will have a 3 rotor renesis engine
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

It will? I thought that they were going to keep that a JDM thing like the old 20b for the 3rd gen RX-7's.

I read that they were going with a supercharger as well..... so a supercharged 3 rotor..... Any ideas on power output?
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
              X