No announcement yet.

Mazda is considering "Americanizing" their car line up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a good letter format Reno but i really doubt that they would listen too us... afew hundred "zoom zoom lovers" compared too what? afew thousand people in the US that dont even know how too change there own cars oil or what a spark plug looks like? Who's side are they gonna cater too ? We just gotta deal with it
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
      Thats a good letter format Reno but i really doubt that they would listen too us... afew hundred "zoom zoom lovers" compared too what? afew thousand people in the US that dont even know how too change there own cars oil or what a spark plug looks like? Who's side are they gonna cater too ? We just gotta deal with it

I don't know. A couple of members decided to E-Mail and got back some promising responses (not auto generated either!). All you can do is try. It won't hurt is if we try. If Mazda doesn't listen, then they will when people stop buying their cars. Anyway, I received some information on another site and the letter was changed a bit, now it sends to Robert Davis:

[begin letter template]
      February 3, 2005

Your Name
      Your Address
      City, State Zip

Robert Davis
      Mazda North American Operations
      P.O. Box 19734
      Irvine, CA 92623-9734

Dear Mr. Davis:

I have read reports that Mazda is considering "Americanizing" its North American products. This concerns me, as I am an enthusiastic supporter of your current line of driver-oriented products. Altering the ride and drive characteristics to what are considered typical American tastes will destroy what we love about your cars.

I can understand that you are under pressure to increase North American sales. Once people experience the firm controlled ride and precise nimble handling that is the core Zoom Zoom of every Mazda, they become raving fans. Unfortunately, all too many car buyers never see all the wonderful things Mazda has to offer, as they have not seen advertising. More promotion would make people aware of the great cars you offer, get them in the driver's seat, and take one home.

I am asking that you keep the Zoom Zoom alive by continuing to produce and improve a line of driver-oriented automobiles.

Thank you,

Your Name
      Owner: Car 1
      Car 2
      [end letter template]

Send to:

Mazda North American Operations
      Attn: Robert Davis
      P.O. Box 19734
      Irvine, CA 92623-9734

Comment

But the fatasses will buy there cars, profits would probobly rise, just depends if they care about the minoritys or not
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Working...
        X