Mazdausa.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazKid
    You're forgetting that in the rest of the world the Protege was the 323, then we always had 626, 929, 121, etc. They're just shortening the numbers, makes it sound cooler. Would you call the Mazda 3 a Protege? I wouldn't. It's different to the point where the name no longer fits it.

The Miata was MX-5 Miata, and Mazda still calls the new MX-5 "Miata" occasionally. Ofcourse we could just adopt the Japanese names, then we'd have Axela, Atenza, Premacy, Roadster. Big deal.
    I've adopted the Japanese names. Mine is a Mazda Axela. At least that's what she says on the back of her.
    04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

I like my Familia badge as well. Everyone always asks what kind of car I have.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Yeah I saw that on your Mazda 3. Pretty cool.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Thanks, MazKid.
          04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

mine says 323, and they still ask what kind of car it is. Its written in 3 different places too
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

What's an AMB display?

Comment

Ambient Air Tempature. Basically the outside air temp. Not a big deal IMO, unless you have a major problem with your sense of feeling and can't tell what the tempature is, like it would matter anyway.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Huh, I've always liked those. It's a fun toy to have, even if it doesn't tell you a whole lot you didn't already know.

Comment

Working...
                  X