Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to look at the MS6, hot damn i want one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our dealer has one. I don't like the wheels (look like passat wheels or something), and the tails aren't my cup of tea. I just saw a 6 commercial the other day, and the new NON-mazdaspeed wheels they have are much cooler looking.

I didn't get a great shot, but the interior looked real snazzy. I was surprised to see these things out, haven't heard a damn thing about them. C&D or the like do any tests, yet?
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
      Our dealer has one. I don't like the wheels (look like passat wheels or something), and the tails aren't my cup of tea. I just saw a 6 commercial the other day, and the new NON-mazdaspeed wheels they have are much cooler looking.
      Exactly what i thought the wheels on the MazdaSpeed 6 are fugly, but the Regular 6 wheels look damn sexy

Comment

I am liking the MS6, it looks to be a well-built car. I gotta go to the dealer today to buy a part for the protege, but I'll be taking a look at the 6.

BTW, here is a pretty good review of the car: http://www.edmunds.com/apps/vdpconta...3/pageNumber=1

Comment

I don't like it that much to be perfectly honest.
          I prefer the look of the regular, V6 models to that of the MS6.
          Maybe it'll grow on me, but for now I must say I'm disappointed.
          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

I don't care for the wheels either. I also prefer the 18" 6 GT wheels.

The one thing that really bothers me about the MS6 is that rear wing. It just doesn't look right.

Personally, if I was in the market to buy a MS6, I'd replace the rear bumper with the '06 GT bumper, repace the wing with the regular 6S wing, the 18"s from the 6 GT(possibly the 17s even as they are considerably lighter), and then I'd have a cool 6.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
            X