No announcement yet.

Mazda Speed Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i have driven the new miata and ive driven a soltice. being pushed ya the miata is faster and easier to drive but the soltice are something like 7/10's is easier to handle and more comfortable and has a lot fatter tq curve. whats a whole lot higher revving than any ford engine? just wondering becuase i have driven a stock 67 with a ford v8 that redlined at 7 grand and my 89 scort redlines at 9300
    mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Hmm...I don't know...the hood style it's got looks exactly like the one in the USDM integra...which means only one thing. Fugly.

Comment

Bumper is too ...weird..
        Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
        you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

what a nice smile on its bumper...

Comment

um
            well i cant really think of a more desireable stock car.

I mean, lotus elise yes. just perhaps that one.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/stamar
            :microwave

Comment

Working...
            X