No announcement yet.

Spied: Mazdaspeed6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I remember reading that from C&D or some other Car tuner mag about the 6. I was impressed when I read it. They said only 20lbs to the nose, but I forget how much they said the actual weight increase was.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yeah. . . I dunno if anyone saw the first "rides", where Chip Foose put a LS 430 aluminum V8 into an IS 300 (iron I6), and a six-speed Supra tranny, they lost like 2 lbs in the swap, so it could be the options, I didn't think of that, but I'd still rather have the 4 banger

Comment

yeah that was bad ass.

I would still rather the 4 as well.
        4s are just more fun to mod.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

mmmmm i wonder if they are going to sell the bi turbo kit for 2.3 as a mazda speed add on, that would be somethin sweet on my 3 5 door..... zoom zoom wouldn't begin to explian the fun i would have with that....

.... what else is there???

Comment

Pics don't work

Comment

Originally posted by tsunami
              mmmmm i wonder if they are going to sell the bi turbo kit for 2.3 as a mazda speed add on, that would be somethin sweet on my 3 5 door..... zoom zoom wouldn't begin to explian the fun i would have with that....

doubtful, they may sell a turbo kit (god knows if there would be one or two), but it would probably have to be a different design than the one for the MS6, in that it would still be front drive, and they're different chassis

Comment

ok partially off topic but if there gonna make some more mazdaspeed cars they should reintroduce a limited edition 2006 rx-7 with a turbochraged 20b pushing at least 500hp

Comment

welcome to last week, MS RX-7 is already in the works

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                    welcome to last week, MS RX-7 is already in the works
                    You mean RX-8, right?

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                        no

Explain!

Comment

There's been some talk about it on here, MY07 possibly. Details a sketchy, rumors going around saying twin rotor/twin turbo setup, more like the 7 than the 8, that's about all I know

Comment

Working...
                          X