No announcement yet.

My Project.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah..... I never figured out how to directly download them to CP.

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Restarting my project.....
          Click image for larger version

Name:	323 project car 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	1245888

Comment

Yes! Make use of the time. I love it.
            1990 Protege 4WD
            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
            ├┼┤
            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Name:	323 project engine bay.jpg
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	1245889

Comment

oophfta, she needs a bath!! whats going back in it?
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Good to see you're back at it 🖒.

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                    oophfta, she needs a bath!! whats going back in it?
                    Yeah, cleaning the bay out is next. I'm plan to drop my B6T and tranny in that is from my 323GT. That car got crashed when a young driver pulled out in front of Mike (my boddy who bought it from me). The frame got bent on the GT so it was considered "totaled" but we couldn't let it go to the junkyard (or at least I couldn't). So, I bought it back from Mike and I found a base model hatchback for $300 because it wasn't running. Towed it home and a friend of mine fixed the motor and sold the B6 and the tranny. We already pulled the B6T with tranny and we'll hopefully do that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                      Good to see you're back at it ��.
                      Thanks. Yeah, it's slow because I'm doing so many other things. This lock down has us being very resourceful in terms of meeting our daily needs plus being super careful because my wife is "immune compromised". Wearing gloves and masks everywhere and carrying hand sanitizer, spray bottle of disinfectant and roll of paper towels everywhere. Anyway, my buddy Luke helped me to swap the power steering components over to the hatchback along with the front suspension, portioning valve and a few other smaller pieces. We' will do the rear brakes and suspension next, clean out the engine bay, swap the master cylinder and keep going from there. I'm also trying to get ready to sell the house. Holy moly! That's put a dampe on everything, but I'm gonna be positive about it because we WANT to move and are in a position to do so now that both of us are retired. I've also been working on my Mazda truck, the Grand Caravan, the shed and so on.

Comment

Name:	Truck engine bay 1.jpg
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	1245890
                        This is my B2200 after we installed a new water pump, crankshaft seal, camshaft seal, aluminum radiator, upper and lower radiator hoses, thermostat and all new belts.
                        Last edited by LN323; 04-08-2020, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Name:	radiator.jpg
Size:	226.3 KB
ID:	1245891

Comment

diggin the b2200. i love those little trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                              diggin the b2200. i love those little trucks.
                              Yeah.... This is my third B2200 truck through the decades. Mechanically I like this one the best. A/C, FI, PS, PB, rear anti-lock brakes. I have a Miata tranny sitting in my garage for when I'm ready to swap the gearbox. The first four gears are almost identical, but the Miata fifth gear is a little taller, What I've read from the truck forum is that I should run about 300 RPMs lower at highway speeds. I'm hoping for a little better gas mileage and less wear and tear on the motor. We'll see. I have to use the bell housing and tail housing from the truck tranny and the gear box should swap. Keep your fingers crossed! LOL

Comment

happy I found an active thread, not so much that it's not a v6 swap
                                1993 Mercury Tracer, KLDE VItara build swap, Compound turbos, 12 injectors, 2 wastegates, 2 Megasquirts, 2 axles, 2 everything, why not

2nd Compounded KL in the world

Comment

Working...
                                X