No announcement yet.

1993 Festiva L Rebuild.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I must have missed it...... What motor you dropping in? I'm thinking about getting a Festiva now! LOL.

Comment

This looks really nice man!

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_Fred View Post
        Started Reassembly of the bay.

hey fred wondering what coulor that is in the bay. i am just about ready to do my bay and that looks better then the gloss black i was going to use.
        what kinda car is the m/c off of. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
          So, I must have missed it...... What motor you dropping in? I'm thinking about getting a Festiva now! LOL.
          Undecided yet.
          Originally posted by mikeycar500 View Post
          hey fred wondering what coulor that is in the bay. i am just about ready to do my bay and that looks better then the gloss black i was going to use.
          what kinda car is the m/c off of. thanks
          M/C is from a Ford Aspire, paint was some Rustoleum "dark charcoal metallic" ? if I remember correctly. I'm going to redo it again, satin black most likely. It looks good in pics, but it can be better done.

Comment

Things have changed some since my last post. The car is a bare shell, just has the suspension on so it can be rolled around. I'm going to do a full repaint and color change on it. Anyways, I removed the rear seat brackets, and am going to make a rear strut tower brace for the car. I have painted the rear floorboard with Dupli Color Spatter paint, looks sweet in my opinion. The whole interior will be painted with that when the rest of it is ready for it. Still have a little sound deading to remove off the front floorboards. Onto the pics!

Close up showing the texture.

Shaved the lock on the fuel door, still need to do the filler work on it.

Comment

did you lay down any base/primer before the duplicoat?
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
              X