No announcement yet.

Its done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good meng ......btw i have the same small intercooler u had.

Comment

they were 16x8's i believe
      1988 323 GTX - 16psi Daily

Comment

i miss my gtx....

Comment

^ knew you would come on back home
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Why did you get rid of it!? What are you driving now?

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

im in a miata. i wanted to do a lot of track driving, and since there were minimal suspension upgrades and aftermarket support for the gtx, i switched over to something a little easier. i had the first track day with the miata on friday and it was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrumble View Post
                i sold her two months ago... and i miss her. i need another one
                I can't believe it.... You should have sold the Miata..... You need to go out and find another one! Unfortunately, another Isuzu bumper is going to be hard to find.

Comment

I just bought the Miata! Its a great car. I love it. Even though its soooo slow compared to my gtx. It feels so good, the car is so well balanced, and handles so well. I still look all the time for another gtx to begin a project. Its still my favorite car. I went from having two gtx's, to none in a matter of two months. I picked up the miata so cheap, I couldnt pass it up. The turbo build begins soon. I still come on this forum regularly and I will still offer advice whenever I can.

LN323, hell, the bumper is going to be hard to find, try another gtx! All the gtx's seem to have ran away. When i had mine it always seemed there were one or two in my area for sale. Now i havent seen one in a few months!

chasing a 335i

Comment

There's one in Oregon for sale (check Portland craigslist) but I think his asking price is high. I have way more stuff done to my car than him and his asking price would be about mine. I'd be really surprised if he got that much. My 2 cents. Good luck finding another one.

Comment

Portland oregon is completely across the country. I live in Toronto, Canada. I love gtx's, but thats pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrumble View Post
                        LN323, hell, the bumper is going to be hard to find, try another gtx! All the gtx's seem to have ran away. When i had mine it always seemed there were one or two in my area for sale. Now i havent seen one in a few months!
                        Simple - all the ones up here are rotted, badly patched up, and that's why they are for sale (usually for way more than they are worth by the pound). Any owner of a clean GTX is well aware that they are on the bottom of the depreciation curve. They are not worth the aggrivation in trying to sell because everyone knows a "Guy" who bought a "MINT" one for $2K (which was, in reality, one of the ones mentioned above). Any owner with sense, and space to park it, will keep it. I would rather let mine sit in a barn for the next 20 years than have some idiot tell me they would "giv u lik $1K?".

Rant over - Nice Miata!
                        1988 323 GTX
                        2009 Mazda 5

Comment

Ncie Miata but, that Bimmer in front is my secks.
                          Mazda's are my #1 tuner but oh do i love those Bimmers.
                          i want a BMW for my DD =] and a Mazda for my toy =P
                          Originally posted by atomicEGT
                          having the fastest/most powerful VJ20 is like wanting to **** the prettiest girl in the trailer park

sure you can do it, but most people aren't gonna be impressed
                          93 Merc Tracer - Daily Driver

Certified:
                          CompTIA A+ | CompTIA Network+ | J-std

Comment

If I wasnt trading my gtx off shortly, I'd consider selling it, originally from VA so very minimal rust

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                            X