No announcement yet.

323 bwmp wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should use the body filler called "icing" its lightweight and flexible unlike traditional bondo! plus it sands easier and does not get as many pinholes.
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
      you should use the body filler called "icing" its lightweight and flexible unlike traditional bondo! plus it sands easier and does not get as many pinholes.
      yea funds dont really alow for fine body filler like your talking about sadly

Originally posted by BFMRGTX View Post
      Good on you. Is this going to be the grocery-getter? Or the mobile sound system unit? Or ???
      its just going to be my daily driver , it sould look good parked next to my next gfs 11second evo2 in the shed
      Last edited by wgneyz; 01-01-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

have done much lately just been doing panel work on the bonnet hatch and door and fixing up bits on the paint work i stuffed up. engine build number 3 will happen when the engine rebuilders reopen after new years holidays

Comment

got my new hks turbo timer off micheal008 today

Comment

and some new leads off me too haha

etude ftw!

Comment

oh yea and the leads to haha

Comment

bit of a update

Comment

Hey dude, if i could be so daring and ask why a b6-t and not go the bp-t route? A worked bp-t would be da shiz nits

Comment

Originally posted by fossiltx3 View Post
                    Hey dude, if i could be so daring and ask why a b6-t and not go the bp-t route? A worked bp-t would be da shiz nits
                    hey man sorry for the late reply , yea i could of gone bpt and had way more power but all my mates have done bpt so i wanted to be different. the engine is now in the car just gota wire it all up and bolt my turbo and do my intercooler piping

sorry guys no pics

Comment

hey guys long time no post haha , gota new turbo, its t28 from a gtir pulsar, gota turbosmart boost tee boost tap , blitz bov that i got 4 $2 from trade me , evo i/c and blue vac lines , micheal0008 started wiring it up aswell, hopefully it should be all painted and doors put back on this weekend if the weathers fine fingers crossed

Comment

update doors, hatch, bonnet ands guards are on now , cars guna get put on hold while i help michael0008 get his car painted going hopefully going
                        Attached Files

Comment

Update, painted the brake cailpers matte black, just tryin to sort out a steam pipe mani to suit the t28

Comment

Working...
                          X