No announcement yet.

My daily 1988 323 b6 sohc....wants a turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rx7s have been my passion, I've had well into the double digits of Fc's and fb's. Never could touch an fd's price unfortunately. Now a days I like to keep my cars clean sleepers, just because there's nothing better than pulling on v8's with a stock looking car. Especially in a Miata. I really enjoy the 323 as a daily, I would def enjoy building a gtx but finding parts appears to be worse than my fb rx7 was.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.439572,-90.382069

Comment

I'm not quite into the double digits, but i've had 6 or 7 FCs (turbo and non, but mostly turboIIs), 1 FB, and 1 FD. You on rx7club.com?

yeah GTX parts are a bitch to find, but as long as you start with a car with a decent drivetrain, you don't have much to worry about.
      I'm a milling machine!

Comment

Yea on rx7club under the same name, I don't post on there to often tho. I've slowly faded out of the rx scene and towards The Miata scene.

Miata is my sleeper (20psi)

Fc I keep tastefully modded but pretty much stock at the moment (bnr turbo eventually)

323 is the daily (rally car)

Next up for the 323 is finding a place to mount some rear speakers, minor under chassis rust repair, and decide on a new suspension set up

Comment

Working...
        X