88 323 GT Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PICS, finally.
    Old wheel, and the annoyance of getting it out.

Don't know what happened but the wheel to adapter bolts decided they weren't coming out. I decided they were. We eventually agreed on that, but they went down swingin'

New wheel. Slightly less minty than it looked in the pics, but still happy with it.

Radio and super annoying install kit. Wanted so bad to make the newer style fit, but after cutting and cutting and cutting, it just wasn't going. Still not satisfied with it, but whatever for now.

And coilovers........with alloy hats.

Anybody want some 400lb springs, lemme know. I won't be using them. They are actually in great shape. The pics are just with them dirty.

All for now.

Comment

Box from Summit came. Still waiting on the rear GR2s, but I had to try one of the fronts on.

Comment

Finally a decent pic of the wheels nobody likes. What can I say. I like black.

Comment

Engine blew, so I'm on rebuilding and everything else is on hold. Bottom end it nearly done and the head is ready for valve grinding, and it'll hopefully be back up and running.
          Old piston.

New pistons, in progress.

Claying my CCs to see my "new" C/R. Same as stock, but with less dish in the crown and only one, now smoothed out valve relief, and thicker 2nd and oil rings.

Comment

What's the update with your car?

Comment

I don't think that's the right piston for our motor. It has only 1 valve relief like the SOHC. I'm curious to know if these pistons worked and who makes them?

Comment

What pistons are those? They're definitely not B6T pistons that's for sure
                1991 Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT AWD Bastardization/conversion
                1991 Isuzu Impulse RS Turbo AWD

Creator of the B6T Rocketchip
                www.werbatfik.com

Comment

Working...
                X