• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
    Hey.... that bumper looks familiar....

Looking good!
    Thanks man.......

For your turn signal lenses..... go to pick-n-pull.com

If you did an inventory search and click on "unlimited" distance.... you'll notice that there are three Isuzu i-Marks in yards that might work.

Carson City, Nevada (1987)
    Rancho Cordova, Cali (1988)
    Little Rock, Arkansas (1989)

It is not detailed enough to tell quickly if any of them are the RS model which I believe is what you are looking for. However, even if it is a lesser model, they might have used the same lenses.

If any forum members are near any of those yards, you might be in luck to swing a deal to have somebody go look. Heck, someone might score another bumper for that matter!

Good luck.
    Cool, I also found a place in Atlanta that have a 1989 IMark rs lights. On my off days I'm going to head out there and pick those up...

Comment

Good luck. Don't forget to keep an eye on any other items that may be hard to replace since we're dealing with older parts. It's worth it to stock up if you can. Even if not for you, we might as well try to help each other out since certain parts are getting harder and harder to find.

Comment

Good luck. Don't forget to keep an eye on any other items that may be hard to replace since we're dealing with older parts. It's worth it to stock up if you can. Even if not for you, we might as well try to help each other out since certain parts are getting harder and harder to find.
        Very true, I'll make an mental note when I go to the junk yard tomorrow.....

Comment

Thanks for the info. A fresh coat of red paint really bring the bf sedans to life. After seeing how nice the gold wheels with the polish lip look against the red on your car have made my colour choice harder after I had narrow down my colour options to black or white, now you've made me added gold to the list of colour option which make my decision a little harder.

Comment

Car looks classic and Hot.
            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
            "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
              Thanks for the info. A fresh coat of red paint really bring the bf sedans to life. After seeing how nice the gold wheels with the polish lip look against the red on your car have made my colour choice harder after I had narrow down my colour options to black or white, now you've made me added gold to the list of colour option which make my decision a little harder.
              No problem man, gold and red matches really well together.

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
              Car looks classic and Hot.
              Thanks man, trying to keep it clean........

Comment

Ok guys yesterday was really interesting. So I finally got the car home after two attempts one for slightly over heating due too air pockets in the coolant system, and two due to the tires rubbing on the fenders.... With the coolant re-bleed and the fender rolled a bit I made my 30 miles journey to my house with NO problems. Everything feels good and the T-Bird hybrid turbo is now spool earlier at 2500rpm and pulling strong to 5000rpm, maybe due to the FMIC with shorter piping!!!!! It still got some breaking in to do, but the more I drive the better it felt, I guess the piston rings are finally being seated. LOL so later in the night I decide to take it for a spin down the block after she warm up. Out of 1st gear I rev her to 6500rpm, the boost came on hard and spun tires while back firing twice like it had a external wastegate. Shortly after I shifted to 2nd and spun tires once more than part of the intercooler pipe popped off and ended my nice little run. Needless that run scared me a bit as that was my first time really running the car on 7psi. I wonder if the port and polish with cams made a difference???

Comment

Congratulations! The car looks amazing. Very impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by slownrusty View Post
                    Congratulations! The car looks amazing. Very impressed.
                    Thanks man!!!!! Later on I'll be reviewing some of your old suspension setup pages to see what's best for the car.....

Comment

Well guys I took the car back to the shop to have a few things checked out and to install New Parts. First was the mysterious coolant leak in which it turned out to be a loose hose by the water pump, problem fixed... Next I had install the short throw shifter I got on here a while back. Then it was time to install the my boost, voltage, and oil pressure gauges. Right now the car is still at the shop waiting on a new starter and tie rod ends to come in and to be installed.

Comment

After that it's time for the fresh look photoshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                          After that it's time for the fresh look photoshoot.
                          LOL I promise it's coming........

Comment

I wonder if people can tell it's the same color. LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0182.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	400.2 KB
ID:	1238080

Comment

hey..... there's a funky roundish red car blocking me view of that great looking, Ferrari inspired red/gold classic....

Comment

hey..... there's a funky roundish red car blocking me view of that great looking, Ferrari inspired red/gold classic....
                                LOL That funky roundish car would beat 95% of the cars on this forum......LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X