No announcement yet.

Build of my 88' Mazda 323 GT!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and your teaser pic..... I appreciate the preview pic nonetheless lol. I'm really beginning to love those gold wheels with polished lip more n more against the red. I'm almost sold on that look n it's starting to dither my mind from acquiring black wheels with the red lip to put on my car.
    Last edited by mazkam; 12-21-2013, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
      You and your teaser pic..... I appreciate the preview pic nonetheless lol. I'm really beginning to love those gold wheels with polished lip more n more against the red. I'm almost sold on that look n it's starting to dither my mind from acquiring black wheels with the red lip to put on my car.
      I'm not teasing, just been busy working on other things. Plus it's been nothing but cloudy & rainy days here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghase View Post
        LOL That funky roundish car would beat 95% of the cars on this forum......LOL

I would hope that my car is in the top 5% range.....

Comment

The gold rims whether with polished lips or not on the red car is a classic look that goes pretty far back. While black wheels are cool on most any car, it is more "trendy" and will probably fade in popularity compared to the gold wheels on red car. There are several other more "timeless" color combos also. You might be happier with gold rims (on a red or black car) down the road especially since our cars are on the older side. It may be more in keeping with the concept of a classic look on an older car rather than being perceived as trying to "update" an old car. Something to think about anyway.
          Last edited by LN323; 12-21-2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

The car looks beautiful!

'85 Toyota Cressida 5-speed
            '88 Mazda 323 GT
            '88 Mazda 322 GTX
            '88 323 GT
            '88 323 GTX

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Rotary View Post
              The car looks beautiful!

'88 Mazda 323 GT
              '88 Mazda 322 GTX
              Thanks man, it's hard to believe that it had all types live bugs inside and vines growing out of it... lol

Comment

Update: Well the car is having some repairs being done right now. Installation of rear lateral links/control arms, rear swaybar ES bushing, new 91' protege driverside window regulator (since mines started to smoke & burn while driving, it burnt my fingers while disconnecting too...lol), new starter, and modifying the wastegate so it opens properly. I also ordered Tokico shocks since new kyb's where dead...Staytuned

Comment

Here's a few new pictures.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0338.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	1238251

Name:	DSCN0339.jpg
Size:	343.6 KB
ID:	1238252

Name:	DSCN0341.jpg
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	1238253

Name:	DSCN0342.jpg
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	1238254
                  Last edited by Ghase; 01-20-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I love those bumpers on the BF but don't you think the indent should be black also...same on my GTae piece..it bugs me a bit...I think I will paint it.

Comment

WOW........ Thank you so much for these awesome and inspirational pictures of your car. The pictures were well worth the wait.

Comment

WOOF!!!

'88 Mazda 323 GT
                        '88 Mazda 322 GTX
                        '88 323 GT
                        '88 323 GTX

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
                          I love those bumpers on the BF but don't you think the indent should be black also...same on my GTae piece..it bugs me a bit...I think I will paint it.
                          I know it was originally in black but I chose to paint it. Looks cleaner IMO

WOW........ Thank you so much for these awesome and inspirational pictures of your car. The pictures were well worth the wait.
                          No problem buddy......

Originally posted by Mr Rotary View Post
                          WOOF!!!

'88 Mazda 323 GT
                          '88 Mazda 322 GTX
                          LOL.........

Comment

Would anybody happened to have a 89' I-Mark right side signal light................LOL

Comment

Ghase your GT looks so nice. I can't wait to see your GT around at a local event like C&O. A GT and GTX next to each other may draw a crowd :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire0310 View Post
                                Ghase your GT looks so nice. I can't wait to see your GT around at a local event like C&O. A GT and GTX next to each other may draw a crowd :D
                                That's the same thing I was thinking. Then there's Deeone with his v6 powered 323 bf here too.......

Comment

Working...
                                X