Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1987 Mazda 323 Wagon GT project, her name is Molly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
    When this thing is finished if you still have your GT. I will make a little day trip out to ATL, and we can do a shoot of two awesome Red turbo Mazda's!
    Sweet, we definitely taking the BF game to another level...... I'm down!!!!!!!!! We can hit up that other dude with the white 323 KL swap, he's in Georgia too........

Comment

Love the wagon dood!
      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
      What are you driving?

Comment

Subscribing to this thread, because wagon. I wish mine was in that good of shape, but the miles have taken their toll. She's now up to 337,000 miles...but still gets the job done. Good luck with the build.

Comment

Originally posted by XelderX View Post
          Subscribing to this thread, because wagon. I wish mine was in that good of shape, but the miles have taken their toll. She's now up to 337,000 miles...but still gets the job done. Good luck with the build.
          Thanks, Your only a state above me maybe we should meet up sometime for some wagon pictures when it gets done! I need to get a hold of the rear chrome around the drivers rear window and the drivers rear bumper edge!
          1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
          Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
          R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

My girlfriend's parents have a place in Calabash, NC. Shouldn't be too difficult to meet up sometime.

Comment

How the wagon looks as of now. I will get some pics of the interior when I finally clean it. Sucks not having a shop anymore. I have no idea when I will be able to complete the b6t swap now .
              Last edited by Crazypunkerguy; 03-19-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Well if I gotta come take it off your hands so I can drop a KL in it, I guess I can do that lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Proper Tach gauges out of the silver car. Momo wheel on the complete steering column out of the GT (added bonus intermittent wipers)

Super comfy 99 up cougar seats. Honda CRV (RA1) boot and knob and 626 leather e-brake boot.

Kia Sephia console with cup holders.

Better shot of the knob/boot combo. MPV cupholder, and the drawer upper console out of the GT (with a little help from azgtx. Thanks for the drawer and rear covers,Clay.)

My for now rims that are for the silver car. Waiting on new tires for my OZ racing wheels.

Comment

I like the looks of those cougar seats.

Cougar seats fit good? Slide all the way front and back?

What mounts did you use?
                    1988 SOHC 5-speed Mazda 323 SE Hatchback
                    1990 MX-6 (in repair)

Comment

Originally posted by Hatch View Post
                      I like the looks of those cougar seats.

Cougar seats fit good? Slide all the way front and back?

What mounts did you use?
                      They fit good, and yepp slide all the way back and forward. In the picture the passenger seat is all the way back which leaves little room in the back. My drivers is even power and I made a small whip from an old phone charger to plug it in my cig lighter. I wish they were in a little better shape but they were free. I mounted them on the stock front rail through the top with grade 8 bolts and large washers, plus nylon lock nuts. The rear I made plates on the bottom and mounted them through the floor with the same hardware as up front. They are a vast improvement over the stock seats. Can be found in tons of styles (leather included) also with a lighter grey in the center which I am waiting to come into my work so I can snag a set. They will match much better.

Comment

What year MPV is that slide out unit from?? that would fill up the space gap over my radio insanely well!
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                          What year MPV is that slide out unit from?? that would fill up the space gap over my radio insanely well!
                          They come in the 96-98 model MPV. I noticed they were din sized and snagged it. Actually quite an awesome design. Still hoping to find one for the silver car.

Comment

damnit! i forgot to grab that at the junkyard this last trip. if you see another one care to grab it for me?
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Just now seeing this. Amazing find!
                              1990 Protege 4WD
                              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                              ├┼┤
                              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                                damnit! i forgot to grab that at the junkyard this last trip. if you see another one care to grab it for me?
                                After I find one for the silver car if I still have it .
                                Originally posted by me109 View Post
                                Just now seeing this. Amazing find!
                                Thanks, I love my wagon!

Comment

Working...
                                X