Sooooo.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
    Man, I want a cabriolet. They may not be very pretty, but they are still sex on wheels.

Im callin Derrick in the morning to see if he can get that front bumber from the red hatch picture. Those are awesome!
    Let me know if he can get any of the BF bumpers...I'm actually looking for the one on the Cabriolet and Rustler, which is on basically all non-US higher-line 323s/Familias, also looking for a rear bumper too. Lunatic can get them from New Zealand but shipping kills all unless you cut the bumper in half and ship it that way. Still undecided if that's worth it, but if CorkSport can get em at a reasonable price that would be sweet.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

You Dirty rotting fa.... You posting the link to the add from the Cabriolet, and now I cant get my eyes from the danm screen and my tounge to rollitself up to my mouth! I started searching for Mazda's on that site, and now Im hooked after seeing tons of em, Rare ones at that.

...and Ile check about the bumpers, no worries. I know he can get the J spec bumpers (Rear) for the BF.
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

That's sweet Ryan, Wow....

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
        Yep the Rustler owns! They made them til '03 or '04...

I like the Familia Cabriolet, like this one:

Not a bad car. Few things wrong with it. No A/Con, No Heater (Heater has been bypassed - approx $600 to repair). Great for summer! Easy to drive. Might need...

They had turbo versions too.
        Thanks for posting this.
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
        X