No announcement yet.

Crank Pulley ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well **** LMFAO your talking about miata crap i didnt even notice it was in the BF section **** nm forget i have anything lmfao
    Check out the Pics
    sigpic
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
      i have a complete set of plastics if needed plus i have a very clean lower crank pulley if yours is small nosed (i cant tell by pics) let me know i bought a complete tensioner and idler pulley with timing belt off ebay for around 50 bucks i looked @ them once they got here and against the parts house replacement and they where the exact same not even the numbering was different. way to save a few bucks on it.
      Damn! Usally I get a email that someone has repleied to a post. I didn't recieve an email so I thought there were no replys.
      Unfortunately I just bough all brand new stuff from Mazda, I found a dealership on the web, they have pretty good pricing, everything was about 30% off of what my local dealership wanted. 90 protege you have pm...

BTW, If i buy that kit with the water pump, do you think I should just replace mine? It seems to work fine, but I do believe I have a minor leak.

Comment

if you have it apart REPLACE IT!!!! doesnt take much longer while you have it apart. you dont it never fails and it will start to leak
        Check out the Pics
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shades View Post
          Good thing you caught that before you fuct the crank... how's the keyway in the crank looking?
          Keyway got attacked a little bit, it needs a little help form loctite 660. Does anyone think jb weld would work BETTER than the loctite?

Comment

if you dont want it EVER coming apart SURE lol
            Check out the Pics
            sigpic

Comment

I dont mean to get off topic, but what do you guys torque the main crank pully bolt to?
              Cars Suck...

Comment

I think Mazda calls for 130 ftlbs on the new upgraded bolt and key...that is what mine was at until I went with the big nose crank.
                Clay

Comment

Didn't know there was an upgraded bolt and key, any special part number I need?
                  Cars Suck...

Comment

When you go to a Mazda dealer just tell them you need the crank bolt and key for a B6T DOHC and the number should be superceded to the upgraded parts.

Comment

Try these guys http://www.mazdaparts.org/ If you call ask for Marshall in the Parts Dept, knowlegable guy worked for Mazda for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
                        I think Mazda calls for 130 ftlbs on the new upgraded bolt and key...that is what mine was at until I went with the big nose crank.
                        Clay
                        I think mines at like 90-100 or so

Comment

I just put locktite on the bolt and whatever my impact sets it at is what it gets. It should be ~100ish --mine is a small nose crank and i've never had problems with it.
                          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                          |.....Overnight....................| ||
                          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
                          X