No announcement yet.

HKS F-Con ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's set up for a gtx then plug it in and install that pressure sensor and set the boost at 15 and have fun.
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

My 323 gtx also came with the fcon installed. I have yet to open it and see if the gtx chip is in it. I also tried to get in touch with hk$ to see what the tune is good for as far as boost, injector size, etc. Have yet to hear back from them.

Thinking of just selling it and running the rocketchip for my dd duty.
      88 - 323 GTX
      Turbo 4wd

Comment

Originally posted by icurunnin View Post
        My 323 gtx also came with the fcon installed. I have yet to open it and see if the gtx chip is in it. I also tried to get in touch with hk$ to see what the tune is good for as far as boost, injector size, etc. Have yet to hear back from them.

Thinking of just selling it and running the rocketchip for my dd duty.
        It is good for 16psi. I purchase my 323 gt with the HKS stage 3 setup installed on my car. The minimum requirement is your stock gtx setup that came with your gtx (injectors, turbo & intercooler). You will need a boost controller to turn up the boost after u install the fcon you will also need a boost gauge installed to monitor your boost level.

Comment

Well my car came with a greddy profec b ebc, greddy turbo timer, corksport ic upgrade, hks fcon, hks vaf adapter, hks shroom intake, 2.5" mandrel bent down pipe, and 2.5" exhaust, hks ssq bov, autometer boost, oil temp, and oil pressure gauges, stainless steel brake lines front and rear, poly sway bar bushings front and rear, and brand new uninstalled ground control coilovers with eibach springs.
          I have a new innovate wideband setup that will go on next.
          88 - 323 GTX
          Turbo 4wd

Comment

You got a great setup on your car. The HKS stage 3 setup consist of HKS pfc fcon, HKS evc, HKS 2.5" j pipe, HKS vaf adapter, intake filter upgrade, HKS 2 2.5" exhaust system, HKS boost gauge. This upgrade made 190 hp on 16psi on the stock b6t motor that has the small turbo n restrictive intercooler. Your setup should make more than the 190 hp with your setup.

Comment

Working...
            X