• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTR bushings from Norway - Tranny end

one more...
    Attached Files

Comment

Just heard from Corksport,

They said that the BF GTX bushings were not a standard size. They had them made from a local machine shop. Tranny end bushings are no longer available from Mazda. Square bits may be available from Mazda. They could not give part#'s for reference or dimensions that they used.

Well, leaves me back to square one.....if someone were to send me some old rubber bits, perhaps I could have something machined in the ever blue skies of Nevada....

Comment

Yeah that's the one. I'd say just take out the old ones and buy a small chunk of polyurethane to make your own based on those dimensions. Shouldn't be more than $20

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

Igus inc may be another place to order from...imagine something like $2 USD a piece! just need the dimensions.

Comment

edewd

Comment

Ya, the shifter end is definately different for the BF shifter. I have leftovers from a BF engine swap. I have the JacSport tranny end sitting around and brand new Mazda factory shifter ends from a new set of cables with I no longer have....

If you want em send me postage and they are yours.

I can not help you with the square shifter bushing though, it went out with all my old BF parts

Comment

is it correct in saying that all of the "bushing" parts can be made out of metal? including the little square piece in the shifter itself.
                '88 GTX

Comment

Wow. Funny you should mention that. I just posted in the 4WD section about that very thing. Although mine is a BG I imagine yours is similar.
                  1990 Protege 4WD
                  GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                  ├┼┤
                  2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                  X