Calling all BF with BPT conversion owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly man . .

I really do think as many times as this swap has been done, no two are exactly the same.

Wether it means a few more washers/spacers . . a hole notched out justa lil more . . or a few add-ons to your vocabulary after breakin' in that new BFH (Big F____ Hammer). . gettng axles, driveshaft and so on to line up that first time is 50/50.

Guess you're one of the very lucky ones that got it spot on the 1st try. I've done a few swaps before but mostly RWD conversions and this is my very first real 4WD project, must say alot more goes into it than I thought.

Am appreciative forums like this can give info and ideas from folks with experience.

Comment

i'll help ya how however i can buddy. let me know

Comment

hey any of you guys know where i might be able to find an awd 323 trans?? about 3 years ago i met a guy that had 2 of them that were brand new factory units he wanted $400 each for them,i no longer know where this guy is and i b%$ch slap myself everytime i think about this for not buying both of them, what an idiot i was!!! i didnt have a 323 at the time i had an xr2 capri and was looking for a fwd g trans for it.
        schmlick blang

Comment

Working...
        X