Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

b6t big problem stall on road and don't want start anymore now ... fuel and spark ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b6t big problem stall on road and don't want start anymore now ... fuel and spark ok

Hi
    i was running with my b6t , suddently the car has die on boost, no sound nothing, just like he stalling and it was impossible to start again.
    I have check my timing belt is brand new and still here, the engine is cranking, there are fuel when i put off the hose after the fuel filter, spark plugs has a spark when i crank engine but it don't start ...
    No strange sound, the only thing i have notice when it's done it to me, it's when i open the throttle inside the air flow meter i heard a sound like air leak behind the inlet manifold.
    Today i have check all my vaccum and all seem ok, i have check the relay and fuse all is ok, i have open dizzy cap all seem ok...
    i don't know what to do more
    engine is b6t with vj11 turbo, rx7 injectors ford probe injectors and ssqv blow off valve.
    thanks ...

check to make sure the fuel pump is working...
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

if there are fuel at fuel filter when i crank that meen the pump will work ?

Comment

here some test i have done
        contact on
        i open the flap of the afm and can hear fuel spraying and spark plugs are wet so fuelling is ok and can heard the fuel pump
        spark plug when cranking ok ( yellow spark )
        can be the ecu ?

Comment

Could have jumped a few teeth on the timing belt, is the timing belt turning when you crank? I can't see the crank letting go at the keyway and everything sitting in place, but that's a possibility too.
          sigpic
          1992 Familia GT-X
          1988 323 GTX
          2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
          2014 Civic Touring

Comment

timing is ok , and timing belt turn too

Comment

Error codes?

Comment

i don't know
                the only thing i know it's a have a weak yellow spark at the sparks.
                the continuity of the coil seem ok ...

Comment

If the spark's in doubt, replace plugs and wires. Then move on to coil and igniter and such.
                  '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                  '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

i have try different plugs same problem
                    i don't thinks the 4 wire are melt together
                    i thinks the problem is coil or dizzy himself
                    any way to do a test with a volmter ?

Comment

Bad alternator? Bad grounds?

You don't have a volt meter gauge installed?

Got the factory manual?

Comment

i have change the dizzy
                        that chaange nothing
                        car still don't fire, crap spark at spark and better when i put a new battery
                        like there are a low voltage somewhere

Comment

why alternator ? a car can start without it i thinks

Comment

Because maybe the alternator isn't charging the system. Like you said, you put in a new battery and the problem seemed to improve.

Comment

i thinks there are a loss of power between the distributor and battery, so i was thinking to the coil ?????? what is the symptom of a bad coil ?

Comment

Working...
                              X