T28?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T28?

Anybody ever run a t28 on the b6t before? Will I have tuning issues? I read somewhere the vaf can handle up to a 350 cfm turbo

Reason I'm doing it is it's too hard to find anything for the vj. And I can't find a manifold with a rbh5 flange. It will make my life and the next owners life a lot easier to just do this. Ic piping don't matter as I'll be using an fmic from a supra so itl be custom as well

If I have to guinea pig this I will

Neukin:

Turbinetech.ca:

Both with the RHB5 flange. I believe they're both supposed to be direct fit. Pricey though

There was someone here with RHB5 > T28 or T3 sandwich adapters, might look around or try the 1g probe/mx6 forums. I have seen numerous flanges welded to the stock manifold

T28, T3, 14b/16g, hx30, etc have all been run on the B6T... you're nowhere near the first. you can't really push them to their potential though with the stock fuel management (chipped) 350-400 cfm and that's it
    1991 Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT AWD Bastardization/conversion
    1991 Isuzu Impulse RS Turbo AWD

Creator of the B6T Rocketchip
    www.werbatfik.com

Comment

rofl @ only review on the neukin unit

" refund will be quicker!! April 18, 2012
      Reviewer: David from Netherlands
      hi alex

refund me will be easier then deleting all my messages!!"

Comment

I'd love to get that ram horn and would but I have to replace the clutch as well and I want to keep the turbo part at budget which is around $600-$700 after oil lines ic piping itl hopefully be right at 600

Comment

So plan right now is to use miata obx manifold with a Godspeed gt2871 with a custom down pipe with a 1jz supra fmic. When I get everything together I'll let you guys know how it runs. I'll be parking it this week to start prepping it

Comment

Working...
          X