protege bug eye grill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here some more pix of the grill.

Please note the Tipex enhanced Mazda logo is no longer in place.

Forgive the phone-cam quality -the last pic shows the rubber cover which reads, "H3 55W".

PM me for a shipping quote.
    Attached Files

Comment

Couple of fog light grilles!

The results of my efforts: Two facelift model fog light grilles (for the '88 and '89 BF)

These puppies require a good cleaning and perhaps a spray over. I'd also suggest/recommend a set of fresh H3 bulbs and rewiring with slightly larger gauge wires as well as incorporating a relay -especially if opting to run 100W bulbs. A shiny new badge never hurts, either.

There's a third grille on the way from way up north (Bollnäs) and I'm looking into possibly two -max three more. I've heard talk of a few damaged grilles (missing lamps, broken tabs, etc.) here and there, but not these -these are good to go. Other wise, I think that's it for all the currently available facelift fog light grilles in reasonable to good condition I could source here in Sweden.

Sorry for the large photos.

You're welcome to PM me.
      Attached Files

Comment

Are you selling these? If so there's rules for selling in the for sale section. Read them and follow them. Thanks
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
          Are you selling these? If so there's rules for selling in the for sale section. Read them and follow them. Thanks
          I wasn't aware of that -will check it out immediately; However, I'm also willing to trade -I'm keen on rear, GT knuckles/spindles for a disc brake upgrade.

Comment

^
            do you ever run across the same style ZKW grill for the mx6/626/capella? ive been trying to hunt one down forever
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

Working...
            X