What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
    Seriously, I'll pay someone to finish the bpt swap in my GTX. I'll feed you while you're here, and you can sleep in my spare bedroom. Beer is included. I really want this car done and I just don't have time.
    how hard is it really
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      how hard is it really
      I still need to modify the mounts, have a custom upper trans mount fabbed, custom power steering lines made, downpipe and exhaust made, and intercooler piping fabbed. I already have the BG shifter and cables, but I haven't installed them. They're still in the box Bo sent them to me in. I trust him enough that I haven't even opened them. :p

Seriously, Ryan. I'll pay you to do it. I work 60 hours a week on third shift. When I'm not at work I'm asleep.

Comment

Oh, and assemble one cv axle. I have the driver side hybrid axle done, I haven't assembled the passenger axle.

Comment

hrmm. what type of IC piping? it would be nice if it was up here where all of my tools/welder/optional car hoist/etc. are
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

2.5" aluminum piping

Comment

yeah i can't weld AL personally (no tig machine) so id have to take it elsewhere to get welded up.

If you could manage to get it up by me id be willing to tackle the project. but idk how feasible that really is

Comment

Today I got OCD and removed the old bubbly purple tint off the rear hatch of my BF GTX. I used 409 spray and a blade knife. Finally I degreased the windows and washed it down.
                Man, how clear it is now :-) I just hope my rear defroster still works LOL Whatever, I am in Miami, Florida who cares!

Comment

Not really today.....but recently.
                  With help of a friend an a sh!t load elbowgrease......

sent from the wild
                  Last edited by Mr N4SA; 07-07-2014, 01:59 PM.
                  mazda stands by you

Comment

My friend just got this 88 gtx, it needs work, I'll be doing the work, I fixed all the vacuum leaks, the exhaust leak was fixed and now its running really good. But it still feels a bit slow compared to a bpt. It has the digital cluster, the speedomoter doesn't work but I still need to check it.

I have an ecu that is supposed to be chipped but it looks stock to me, can anyone tell me what ecu this is? Its an extra ecu I had laying around. The front label is faded and someone just wrote turbo on it...
                    Last edited by miK3Pro; 09-24-2014, 10:52 PM.
                    323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

That's a stock ecu, unless whoever chipped it decided not to label their chip.

Comment

I might just plug it in and try it out. if not ill see if can get it chipped or get a standalone..

Comment

Yep that is a stock ecu. Get ahold of Rocketman and he will fix you up with a Rocketchip. His ECU's are socketed so you can go back to the stock chip if needed. The b6t does not have the power of a bpt.

Comment

Yea I was looking at his website, well at least I have en extra ecu if I need to send it to him. Even tho its not as strong as a bpt, its a fun car. I'm looking to upgrade the turbo, I'm looking for something that will bot on. I'm searching for it now lol

Comment

Wow the paint looks amazing on it. Good luck and really glad to see more GTX getting the love and attention. Keep up the good work

Comment

The only bolt on turbo will be either the VJ11 or a hybrid of the VJ14 to the VJ11 or the t bird compressors.....or the big dollar Cork Sport Garret hybrid.
                                Last edited by azgtx; 09-25-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X