No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i looked at my gtx sadly and had to drive my 91 lx because it needs a rebuild and the other gtx is just sitting in another city probably crying.
    88 323 bf (parts)
    88 gtx (project)
    88 gtx (project)
    91 323 lx (sadly sleeping in the snow)
    94 toyota pickup (not happy)
    05 mazda 3 (DD)
    91 mustang w/ 351w (sold)

too many projects

Comment

Yeah.... I do that a lot too.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
      1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
      1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
      1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
      1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

yep its sad times for us
        88 323 bf (parts)
        88 gtx (project)
        88 gtx (project)
        91 323 lx (sadly sleeping in the snow)
        94 toyota pickup (not happy)
        05 mazda 3 (DD)
        91 mustang w/ 351w (sold)

too many projects

Comment

I sadly look out my bathroom window and see my white GT in the back yard waiting for a rebuild. Then Im forced to drive to work in my black GT.
          Mazda
          1988 Black 323 GT
          DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

at least its turbo.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
            1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
            1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
            1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
            1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Benn driving my BF daily to work

Snow still so deep that I would have to go to a shop with a lift to see the extent of the damage done to my exaust. It's louder than the GT with no exaust, cat back. Dam it! lol

I've kept my BG/Lx parked since before the ice and snow front last weekend.

I love the way this BF gets around in the bad road conditions compared to others high dollar Beemers, Merceddes (lol) lexus and such.

Mazda rules!!

Attached Files
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by riverrunnernky View Post
                Snow still so deep that I would have to go to a shop with a lift to see the extent of the damage done to my exaust. It's louder than the GT with no exaust, cat back. Dam it! lol

I've kept my BG/Lx parked since before the ice and snow front last weekend.

I love the way this BF gets around in the bad road conditions compared to others high dollar Beemers, Merceddes (lol) lexus and such.

Mazda rules!!

Your muffler prolly rusted to hell like mine. My car is SO loud. And still slow.

But alas just a moment ago I picked up a Walker replacement axel-back section with a lifetime warranty. Will be on the car in a few hours.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I know you'll enjoy some quiet now

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                  Your muffler prolly rusted to hell like mine. My car is SO loud. And still slow.

But alas just a moment ago I picked up a Walker replacement axel-back section with a lifetime warranty. Will be on the car in a few hours.
                  No, the sad part is this exaust is not much over a year old, and it doesen't sound good either. The GT sounds bad ass w/o the exaust.

I hate it that it's frame is rusted so badly. It's from OH.

My BF 323 SE is from New Jersey and mostly no rust.
                  David
                  sigpic Ky

Comment

put a battery in mine, aired up the front 2 flat tires and dumped in 10 bucks in fuel. fired right up sounds good checked oil lil low shouldn't hurt anything but cant get the GD oil cap off to put more oil in LOL!!!! went for a drive around the block,the rear brakes where stuck on!!! gotta take it up to my warehouse the strata council of our apartment block has complained about it being parked with out plates on it. so here as soon as the wife gets home from work ill steal her plates off her car and drive it to the warehouse. gonna start cleaning it up and decide what to do with it!! im thinking SELL
                    Check out the Pics
                    sigpic
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
                    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

welp it drove pretty damn good for sitting in one place for almost 2 years LOL 2morrow starts the clean up and rebuild of certain systems (brakes, cooling)
                      Check out the Pics
                      sigpic

Comment

Drove mine for the first time since Saturday...noticed the brake pedal seemed kinda low...but it didn't fade to the floor so I didn't think much of it. My dad drove it, he was going to check it out(I was at work) but the hood release is sticky and he didn't want to break it(I had the hood open Saturday but it felt like it wanted to break)...so now I don't know what's going on. I have a feeling that one of the rear brake lines is leaking because when we had the car on the lift putting the muffler on I looked at the lines and they were rusted to hell. Just fantastic. :/

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

good thing brake lines are CHEAP AS HELL and easy to replace
                          Check out the Pics
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
                            good thing brake lines are CHEAP AS HELL and easy to replace
                            Yeah but now I don't know if that's the problem because I didn't notice any drips on the pavement. So uhh...could be a master cylinder. Gotta bust my hood open first. LOL

Comment

Ill do some research later tonight when I get home I'm on my cell and its a fairly easy question to answer was there a glass drop in replacement for our metal ones? I don't care if I have to manual crank it just like the stock tin roof is just kinda throwing ideas around in my head after cleaning the car up I'm really debating selling it cause its just so damn clean!! Zero rust the car is barely broke in yet! Ill post pics later tonight when I get home
                              Check out the Pics
                              sigpic

Comment

Installed my new "all-aluminum" radiator. Still have to hook up new hoses. Reconfiguring some because the inlet and outlet to the rad are in a different location compared to the stock set-up. Old radiator got mushed in my accident. fortunately, I was going to replaced it eventually anyway, so my new rad was already sitting in my garage. Now I'm waiting for my new 14" thin fan to arrive to replaced my damaged 16" fan. Got to build new mounting hardware this weekend. Once that's done and I re-attach my intake pipes, I think I can fire it up! Woot!

Comment

Working...
                                X