No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I found out that my walbro pump was'nt working properly. It is pouring out fuel like when you slightly crack the pipe with the graden hose attach. Apparantley the filter got corroded and some of the particle went in the pump and start clogging it. I am now i need of a new fuel pump

Comment

changed the oil today.

Comment

got the hatch running tonight
        12 cbr250r: daily ride
        01 saab 9-3: daily
        98 gsxr 1100: for sale
        93L: money pit/ space waster
        92GL: low and slow beater
        90?: the rust free shell
        89LX: swapping to rust free shell
        89L: for sale
        89L: parts
        87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
        76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Comment

out of nowhere my little turbo light stops working. checked fuses they are all good. any ideas.

Comment

burned bulb?

Comment

That was going to be my guess, no fair! :p

Bulbs are likely to be the problem in that case. Easy to change. If not, I would check your boost sensor, make sure its plugged in, and connected correctly.

I finally got my engine problems squared away, and now about to cross over to her first 100 mile mark. 400 more till her second oil change! Its so nice to have my car back!
              Mazda
              1988 Black 323 GT
              DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

yes!! the burnt out turbo light has migrated to my high beams, so now they don't work.

Comment

The high beams i would say is most likely the combo switch.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                  1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                  1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                  1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                  1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

i wish i had a boost light.

i have that cluster swapped in my car because the base cluster sucks, but no light.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post

i have that cluster swapped in my car because the base cluster sucks, but no light.
                      Like Familia said.... it might not be that difficult to just change out bulbs or if it is the combo.... I hope the dealer stocks that item and that it's cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
                        Like Familia said.... it might not be that difficult to just change out bulbs or if it is the combo.... I hope the dealer stocks that item and that it's cheap.
                        i have a base model 323. no boost..lol. i just have the cluster in my car.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post

You gonna paint that spoiler? It looks good. I'm trying to get my hands on one this weekend.

LN

Comment

im leaving it black for now. its a nice offset to all the white.

Comment

i think something inside the light control is broken i took it apart last night and i think there is something that's suppoed to slide but it's not sliding so that's why the highs wont work. who knows, i looked on ebay for a new cluster but none of them had the same setup so i'll just live with sometimes working high beams. i might just leave th turbo light as is until something bigger happens needing the cluster taken out.

Comment

I have 3 cars and the light does not work in any of them...even swapped in other clusters to no avail....I don't think it is the bulb as I have changed them too.
                                Clay

Comment

Working...
                                X