No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what I thought too, but its actually pretty danm accurate, unless you stop for more then 2 minutes.
    Mazda
    1988 Black 323 GT
    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

replaced the alternator.

Comment

got some new shoes...

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Originally posted by bighed323 View Post
          replaced the alternator.
          Did it fix your problem?
          Mazda
          1988 Black 323 GT
          DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

yes, car runs amazing again. going to replace turbo light and hook up the light on the boost gauge this weekend.

Comment

looked for an mbc, on ebay. anybody know if the ones on there are legit or should i just go buy one that's not somebody, maybe, making them in their garage.

Comment

Ive got an HKS and it works great!

I think one of my friends has tried one off ebay and it works I think, but I believe he said it wonders a little bit, I dont know. Ide just buy an HKS one and call it good. CorkSport offers them on their site, as well as the install kit(Includes the Cast J pipe).
                Mazda
                1988 Black 323 GT
                DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

I've been using a Greddy ProfecB for a long time w/o any issues. I like the fact that, with a flick of a button, I can: Turn it off and run completely stock. Put it on "Low" and set it to stock pressure and it will still spool much faster. I usually leave it on 12psi, though. "High" is set for 16psi. You can adjust the sensitivity of the WG, which will allow it to either slam shut, or slowly close, depending on how often you enjoy changing turbos / engines / piston rings, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
                    put my other wheel back on. been riding around like this for awhile to see if i liked it or not. lol

Hey, how did you get the original bolts out of the spoiler? I bought one from a local guy and the bolts are giving me hell.

Comment

I think he left the bolts in and drilled holes. Its in a post somewhere around here.
                      12 cbr250r: daily ride
                      01 saab 9-3: daily
                      98 gsxr 1100: for sale
                      93L: money pit/ space waster
                      92GL: low and slow beater
                      90?: the rust free shell
                      89LX: swapping to rust free shell
                      89L: for sale
                      89L: parts
                      87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
                      76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Comment

Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
                        I think he left the bolts in and drilled holes. Its in a post somewhere around here.
                        Nah.... I think he said he pulled the original bolts because they were too short and installed longer ones. I just can't seem to get the originals out. They are really in there. If I could use the originals, that would be sooooo much easier.
                        Last edited by LN323; 11-25-2009, 08:17 PM. Reason: Added a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
                          no it actually just fit like that. they come with threaded studs in them. i took out the short studs for the camaro trunk, and got longer ones and drilled holes in my trunk and mounted it, keeping it tight with nuts on the inside of the trunk.

on the camaro it is actually a three piece spoiler. it has sides that go down the fender. you only need the trunk piece.
                          doh your right
                          12 cbr250r: daily ride
                          01 saab 9-3: daily
                          98 gsxr 1100: for sale
                          93L: money pit/ space waster
                          92GL: low and slow beater
                          90?: the rust free shell
                          89LX: swapping to rust free shell
                          89L: for sale
                          89L: parts
                          87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
                          76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Comment

installed a new ignition switch from a 94 626. surprisingly it works better than the old switch. lol

oh and yes, the length of the original studs on the spoiler most likely wont be long enough. they werent on mine anyway. i just screwed two nuts on the studs in opposite directions so they eventually lock, and then you just loosen the stud. some of them just fell out on mine though. lol
                            Last edited by DeeAOne; 11-26-2009, 01:52 AM.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Killed a new Sentra SER and an old B16 civic hatch. Didn't work on her today, helped my buddy start tearing down the engine in his STI after he developed a rod knock.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

checked oil and all coolant hoses to make sure they were tight and not leaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X