What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcrumble View Post
    i usually dont post in this thread, but today was a big jump ahead. got all the stupid jdm engine wiring harness figured out into the us chassis, and the motor started and runs great. thank god thats finally figured out.
    sounds like some pics are in order . . .
    sigpic Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.

Comment

Well it wasn't today but had to dig it out sunday. I know its not that much to some of you but thats the most snow weve had since 96.

Changed the oil and relocated the front plate today. Was really bored so I took some pics.

12 cbr250r: daily ride
      01 saab 9-3: daily
      98 gsxr 1100: for sale
      93L: money pit/ space waster
      92GL: low and slow beater
      90?: the rust free shell
      89LX: swapping to rust free shell
      89L: for sale
      89L: parts
      87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
      76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Comment

Swapped out my second Husky Oil catch can out for a real oil catch can. Replaced thermostat housing gasket as well. Next will be ss brake lines, front crank seal, HKS Circle earth grounding and all new vacuum lines.
        Mazda
        1988 Black 323 GT
        DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

looked at it....
          smoked a cigarette...
          looked at it some more.
          set my timing and gaped the plugs.
          and removed my front bumper and mocked up the imark front

Comment

Originally posted by garb6t View Post
            looked at it....
            smoked a cigarette...
            looked at it some more.
            set my timing and gaped the plugs.
            and removed my front bumper and mocked up the imark front
            You got an I-Mark bumper? Where'd you score that? Is it from crazycanadian?

Comment

cross threaded my thermostat houseing

Comment

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
                You got an I-Mark bumper? Where'd you score that? Is it from crazycanadian?
                nah i just creep on isuzone from time to time cause i almost picked up a imark rs instead of my gt
                and there was a part out and just sent the dude an email and voila and ive been ever since

you should do the same...well minus the

Comment

Finally got my grill all painted.. Just have to get my replacement Mazda logo and figure out what kind of housings i need to get to replace the old rusty/cracked ones.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                  1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                  1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                  1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                  1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by 808 View Post
                    Finally got my grill all painted.. Just have to get my replacement Mazda logo and figure out what kind of housings i need to get to replace the old rusty/cracked ones.
                    Ol' Rusty? Why don't you just drive her off a cliff? HA! Memories of M323P.com

Matt, you got any spare turbo parts? Still looking to build a hybrid....

I'll be down next week sometime.

Comment

I do not. No, the grill is a new one I bought from Canada. A foglight grill.

1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead

Comment

Are you hoarding turbo parts?........

Comment

I'm hoarding all parts. I only have... 1 spare turbo.

Comment

I'm hoarding all parts. I only have... 1 spare turbo.
                            I knew it.... LOL I would do the same thing if I were you. I'll make a post in the "wanted" section and see if anybody has something.

I might be driving down Sunday and leaving Tuesday.

Comment

cranked her up after a long draw out 6 month head gasket problem...

fired up first try....well once the starter worked..

(there is no a smiley face the comes close to how happy i am right now)

Comment

Oh yeah. I forgot that you got that. I'm sure it works well on the backseat where you've put it so far......

It was good to see you the other evening at the meet. I am still in shock that you got that car.... had no idea. Quit keeping secrets!

Hope Derrick finds that elbow bend. Have another option as posted on my project thread. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X