No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought a nikon d3000 today so i thought tomorrow would be a rad day to try it out by taking pictures of my car. might take a while because i have basically no idea how this camera works.

Comment

once i get the new seats in... what are good condition seats worth to you?

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
      1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
      1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
      1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
      1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by 808 View Post
        once i get the new seats in... what are good condition seats worth to you?
        Depends on shipping cost I guess. The passenger seat is almost perfect, but I'm sure shipping on one seat still isn't cheap.

Comment

I changed the external wastegate spring from a 1.0 bar to 0.5 bar. My car wasn't reving beyond 5000 rpm after i upgraded to the t3/t4 turbocharger with a 48 back housing & 60 front. Since the swap from the 1.0 bar to 0.5 bar I am not only hearing the external wastegate opening, I am also now able to rev beyound 5000 rpm that I was able to do when the 1.0 bar external wastegate spring installed.
          Last edited by mazkam; 10-19-2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Cupholders!
            Attached Files

Comment

I LOVE it! I also really appreciate the fact that your cupholder says "cupholder". I mean... imagine if you couldn't figure it out in a time of need. Then, what woud you do? (chuckle)

P.S. Do you reckon that you could fit a row of switches on the face plate and still clear the contents within (in opened/closed positions)?
              Scott F. Williams
              Team Director
              Usually Sideways Rally Team
              www.usrallyteam.com

Comment

I wouldn't do that. the cup sits on that and if you get a spill it collects in there. also, it would look pretty bad when it was folded down. lol
                -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                VF10 powered!
                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  I wouldn't do that. the cup sits on that and if you get a spill it collects in there. also, it would look pretty bad when it was folded down. lol
                  True. Marine switches could make the water issue moot. I also don't really care about the "look" when the thing's open. However, if the cups would literally sit on top... then, that just won't cut the mustard. Well, I guess I'll have to rig it up and see.
                  Scott F. Williams
                  Team Director
                  Usually Sideways Rally Team
                  www.usrallyteam.com

Comment

switches would probably fit but a cup in the holder would sit right on top of them. only one way to find out if it works and that's trying it out.

Comment

Drove my GT today! 3.5 yrs in progress, and I finally hit boost today. It was sweet.

Comment

Got my Star Specs installed on the Rotas and put them on the car today.

"I want you in me."

Comment

needs moar lower
                          -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                          VF10 powered!
                          262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                          13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Any lower and you mess up the roll center.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                            1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                            1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                            1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                            1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

had a tiny coolant line decide after 22 years of faithful service it was going to retire. it was the tiny one coming out by the thermostat so it lasted a while i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bighed323 View Post
                                had a tiny coolant line decide after 22 years of faithful service it was going to retire. it was the tiny one coming out by the thermostat so it lasted a while i guess.
                                Ah yes, the molded one. I would replace it with a straight hose and it would kink.

The other "gotcha" hose is the coolant supply from the coolant bypass pipe to the turbo. That one has two bends in it, IIRC.

I ended up getting spares from MSM.

Comment

Working...
                                X